September 7, 2010

Malachi


As promised, here is Malachi...


Poor little guy has such bad gas and it makes him really unhappy.
This was our second attempt at getting some pictures, because the first day he cried the whole time I was there - 5 hours.

At first it seemed we were going to have the same experience this day.



But he eventually wore himself out crying and fell asleep.


He gave me 10 solid minutes of deep sleep and I was able to capture these...



When he woke up, he gave me a few more minutes before crying, so we could get a few with his eyes open.
When he started crying this time though, it was because he was HUNGRY.

0 comments:

Do you want to contact me?

Why photography with an eternal purpose?

In 2008 I read a book by Francis Chan called Crazy Love. While reading that book, I was challenged in the way I gave back to God. Tithing couldn't be enough anymore, but our family lived to the end of our means - without any margin for God to use. So I prayed about how that could change. This venture is one of the ways I have responded to the answer to that prayer. A photography business where God gets the majority of the earnings to use for His purposes.
I'm not sure what that fully looks like yet, but I'm excited for the potential of what God is going to do.
FEATURED VENDOR
Hanford, California Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP