Contact

If you are located in Central California and are interested in having me photograph you,
you can call me at 559-836-8814
or email me at
rhonda@exposinggrace.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Do you want to contact me?

Why photography with an eternal purpose?

In 2008 I read a book by Francis Chan called Crazy Love. While reading that book, I was challenged in the way I gave back to God. Tithing couldn't be enough anymore, but our family lived to the end of our means - without any margin for God to use. So I prayed about how that could change. This venture is one of the ways I have responded to the answer to that prayer. A photography business where God gets the majority of the earnings to use for His purposes.
I'm not sure what that fully looks like yet, but I'm excited for the potential of what God is going to do.
FEATURED VENDOR
Hanford, California Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP