May 26, 2010

Confidence workshop - babies

I had an amazing time in Seattle last weekend at a photography workshop.
You can read about my experience here if you'd like.
But right now I'm just going to show you the images I captured of
some beautiful mommies and their babies who came to be models for us.
Thank you ladies!
You truly are beautiful - each and every one of you.
And your babies couldn't have been more perfect for us to photograph.
Warning: LOTS of pictures ahead.

mommy-1

Untitled-1

051510_5331


mommy-2

mommy-2b

mommy-2c

mommy-3

mommy-3b


mommy-4

5 comments:

Kelli May 26, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

Beautiful!!

Jessica May 26, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Great images Rhonda, I love them! How fun that you could photograph so many cute little babies :)

Kellie OBrien May 26, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

Oh my goodness! I was one of those "models" - Kellie and baby Erin. I read your blog.. I have no idea where I even found it from. I didn't even realize that YOU were there. Bummer! It would have been nice to chat...with an understanding of who I was chatting with. =)

I LOVE your photos you took of us. Thank you so much! It's such a gift.

Kimberlyn Totten May 27, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Absolutely Gorgeous Rhonda...I am so glad you got to go to the workshop. You are very talented!

Unknown June 2, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

Beautiful images Rhonda! Absolutely love your play on depth of field with the momma's & babes.
How awesome that you were able to attend!

Do you want to contact me?

Why photography with an eternal purpose?

In 2008 I read a book by Francis Chan called Crazy Love. While reading that book, I was challenged in the way I gave back to God. Tithing couldn't be enough anymore, but our family lived to the end of our means - without any margin for God to use. So I prayed about how that could change. This venture is one of the ways I have responded to the answer to that prayer. A photography business where God gets the majority of the earnings to use for His purposes.
I'm not sure what that fully looks like yet, but I'm excited for the potential of what God is going to do.
FEATURED VENDOR
Hanford, California Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP