October 21, 2009

Yay for infants - Hanford Baby Photographer

I have had the privilege in the past couple of weeks of photographing 2 infants.
Ever since I got to see Carrie Sandoval and Brittany Woodall in action (photos from that day to come), I have been itching to get my camera on an infant, so getting to photograph 2 has been such a treat.


Here is the first precious little guy...

2weeks-old_100709_9640-fix-b&w

2weeks-old_100709_9525

2weeks-old_100709_9593-b&w

2weeks-old_100709_9664

2weeks-old_100709_9523-B&W


With his handsome big brother...

2weeks-old_100709_9689


I just LOVE the details...

Details

Congratulations my friends.
Your new little guy is absolutely precious.

2 comments:

Crystal Keilers, that's me. October 27, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I love how all of your "props" are natural materials. I really love that. It adds to the precious baby feel. You have an amazing eye and great taste, this SO comes through in your photography.

Simply Divine Photography January 12, 2010 at 2:44 AM  

Beautiful Work, Rhonda...I love it and the name you chose for your business!

Do you want to contact me?

Why photography with an eternal purpose?

In 2008 I read a book by Francis Chan called Crazy Love. While reading that book, I was challenged in the way I gave back to God. Tithing couldn't be enough anymore, but our family lived to the end of our means - without any margin for God to use. So I prayed about how that could change. This venture is one of the ways I have responded to the answer to that prayer. A photography business where God gets the majority of the earnings to use for His purposes.
I'm not sure what that fully looks like yet, but I'm excited for the potential of what God is going to do.
FEATURED VENDOR
Hanford, California Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP